IABA has recruited distinguished members of the Iranian American Legal Community as members of its Board of Directors, who uphold the highest level of professional integrity and excellence.
The activities engaged in by the Board of Directors on behalf of IABA are conducted solely in their individual and private capacity, and on a volunteer basis. Any references to employers, organizations or other affiliations in the Directors’ biographical information are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to represent any affiliation between those named employers and organizations and IABA.
The Board of Directors is currently made up of twelve (12) members: one for each existing Chapter, two representatives elected from the membership at large, and one Student Director. Each Chapter also has its own board or equivalent governing body. July 1 is the beginning term for each board.
The 2012-2013 IABA Board of Directors
Past IABA National Board of Directors Presidents
- 2001-2002: Babak Hoghooghi (Currently on the Board of Advisors)
- 2002-2003: Babak Hoghooghi
- 2003-2004: Babak Hoghooghi
- 2004-2005: Babak Hoghooghi
- 2005-2006: John Radsen (Former Member of the Board of Advisors)
- 2006-2007: John Radsen
- 2007-2008: Robert Babayi (Currently on the Board of Adviors)
- 2008-2009: Nema Milaninia
- 2009-2010: Nema Milaninia
- 2010-2011: Karen Ostad
- 2011-2012: Nahal Iravani-Sani (Currently on the Board of Advisors)
- 2012-2013: Dawn Sepideh Mortazavi