IABA currently has nine Chapters. They are located in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York City, Northern California, Orange County, Phoenix, San Diego, and Washington, D.C.
5185 MacArthur Blvd. NW Suite 624 Washington DC 20016
Each Chapter is headed by a Chapter President who coordinates and oversees the functions of each Chapter. Each Chapter also has a local board of directors that is responsible for organizing local chapter meetings, and administering in conjunction with the Member Services Committee the local functions such as those relating to the Mentoring Program and Lecture Series / Member Events.
For all press inquires, please contact email@example.com.
If you would like to get involved in any particular chapter, please contact the presidents of each chapter.
- Chicago – Bardia Fard – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dallas – Michael Payma – email@example.com
- Los Angeles – Monica Safapour – firstname.lastname@example.org
- New York – Raymond Iryami – email@example.com
- Northern California – Niora Foad Ghazni – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orange County – Mani Dabiri – email@example.com
- Phoenix – Samin Adib – firstname.lastname@example.org
- San Diego – Hass M. Sadeghi – email@example.com
- Washington, D.C. – Robert Babayi – firstname.lastname@example.org
IABA is constantly investigating possibilities of launching Chapters in other U.S. cities. IABA’s Bylaws stipulate that an IABA Chapter can be established in any U.S. city once ten (10) Attorney Members in that city have enrolled with IABA. If you are interested in starting an IABA Chapter in your U.S. city, contact IABA’s President by email@example.com.